|1. Lansinoh Reusable Pads||Check Price|
|2. Kindred Bravely Reusable Nursing Pads||Check Price|
|3. PureMotherlyLove Reusable Bamboo Nursing Pads||Check Price|
|4. Bamboobies Reusable Nursing Pads||Check Price|
|5. MomCabi Reusable Breast Pads||Check Price|
|6. Langsprit Leak-Proof Reusable Nursing Pads||Check Price|
Our Best Reusable Nursing Pads Reviews and Comparisons
1. Lansinoh Reusable Pads
You get 4 pads in a pack, so there is always a spare set while one is being washed. Go out with confidence while you are nursing with the Lansinoh pads.
- Leak proof pads that have a waterproof layer so that you don’t need to worry about unexpected leakage
- Natural fibers such as bamboo were used to make these pads, those of you with sensitive skin can wear them comfortably
- Gentle and soft on the skin
- The pads mold to your body shape for a discreet fit
- The pads absorb milk like pads new wash after wash
What We Like About Lansinoh Reusable Pads
They give a comfortable, dry feeling all day long and you can’t see the pads through clothes. The pads are ultra-thin and discreet, so you won’t be able to see or feel that you have anything on. They flexibly fit your natural breast shape which is a bonus.
What We Don’t Like About Lansinoh Reusable Pads
They need to be changed often for women with a heavy flow and tend to move around in your bra. Another downside is that they don’t always leave breasts feeling dry and comfortable.
- Made from natural ingredients
- Great for sensitive skin
- Soft to touch
- Waterproof on one side
- They don’t stay in one place overnight
- Not suitable for a heavy flow
2. Kindred Bravely Reusable Nursing Pads
An 8 pack of washable organic breast pads and a floral carry bag. That’s 4 sets of pads that will see you through the worst of days.
- Much more absorbent than cotton breast pads
- Made of soft bamboo, these pads are hypoallergenic and suitable for the most sensitive of skin
- These pads will save you money and are more environmentally friendly than disposable pads
- 4 sets of pads; so there is always a spare
- OEKO tex and FDA certified
- Waterproof outer layer to prevent leaks
What We Like About Kindred Bravely Reusable Nursing Pads
The stitching is done in such a way that it fits your curves without being visible or lumpy through clothes. They don’t move about and get out of place either due to them being curved, and not flat.
What We Don’t Like About Kindred Bravely Reusable Nursing Pads
They aren’t completely waterproof and do tend to leak depending on your flow. Once the pads get wet they need to be changed as they don’t give you a dry and comfortable feeling.
These pads will work best on smaller breasts. Large breasted ladies may find that the pads aren’t large enough to cover the whole nipple. This will cause some leaking and discomfort.
- Durable and more reliable than cotton
- Comfortable fit
- 4 sets in a pack
- The pads don’t leave you feeling dry once you have leaked
- Larger breasted women may find them uncomfortable
3. PureMotherlyLove Reusable Bamboo Nursing Pads
14 packs of reusable bamboo nursing pads and a wash bag, means you are stocked with a pair of breast pads for every day of the week.
- Comes with an organza gift bag, great if you are giving it to a friend as a baby shower gift
- Suitable for the washing machine, no handwashing necessary; just throw them in the washing basket with the rest of your clothes
- Comes with a washing machine bag so that you don’t need to worry about losing pads
- Made up of three layers, cotton bamboo layer, absorbent layer and a leak-proof layer
- Contoured to shape your breast, this avoids that lumpy, bunched up look women often complain about when they use nursing pads
What We Like About PureMotherlyLove Reusable Nursing Pads
They don’t make your nipples itchy or uncomfortable and you can put nipple cream on and then use the pad for maximum comfort and protection against chafing. If you don’t suffer from constant leaking and experience leaks only after nursing, these pads collect the milk without you noticing you have leaked at all.
Their soft and absorbent material is comfortable on sensitive skin without causing redness or irritation. You won’t lose any in the wash anymore with the free wash bag that is included.
What We Don’t Like About Product Name
Some of the pads aren’t completely round, they are deformed or inconsistent in size. They also soak all the way through and don’t leave you feeling dry if you suffer from all day leaking. Be aware that they aren’t soft enough for very sensitive nipples.
- There are plenty in a pack for when a pair or two are in the wash
- Made of natural bamboo
- Wash bag is really handy and keeps the pads organised
- Soft to touch
- Not suitable for sensitive nipples
- FDon’t leave you feeling dry
4. Bamboobies Reusable Nursing Pads
The Bamboobies pads are washable, you get 6 sets with your order.
- Waterproof layer made of 100% polyester
- Pads are made of 57% bamboo, 23% polyester and 20% cotton
- The absorbent layer is made of 55% ramie and 45% cotton
- 3 pairs of thin day pads are discreet under clothing
- 3 pairs of thick night pads that can also be used for days for heavier flow
What We Like About Bamboobies Reusable Nursing Pads
Soft and absorbent without feeling bulky in your bra. They don’t make you itch, which is great news if you have sensitive nipples. Unlike some nipple pads, these don’t move around in your bra and you certainly won’t need to wash them with special detergent to keep them looking and feeling new.
What We Don’t Like About PureMotherlyLove Reusable Nursing Pads
They aren’t completely waterproof. If you don’t change them after they get wet your nipples will itch. Do not put these in the dryer as they will shrink.
- Different pads for day and night use
- Feels soft on the skin
- Machine washable
- Not visible through clothing
- If they’re not washed correctly they roll up and the shape is deformed
- Tendency to leak, especially at night time
5. MomCabi Reusable Breast Pads
The MomCabi Nursing pads are reusable and organic. You get 4 sets of breast pads per pack and a wash bag.
- 8 round reusable breast pads per pack is plenty to keep you going even through heavy leaking days
- Reduce waste by using the eco friendly MomCabi pads
- Soft pads soothe sore nipples
What We Like About MomCabi Reusable Nursing Pads
You don’t experience that horrible, soggy feeling while they are on as the backing repels moisture. The handy laundry bag also keeps them separate from the rest of the items in your washing machine.
What We Don’t Like About MomCabi Reusable Nursing Pads
They don’t look like the picture advertised when they arrive. They bunch up a little in a bra. Wearing a padded bra with these pads will make them a little more discreet.
- Made from organic materials
- Eco friendly
- Soft and gentle
- They move about a lot in your bra
- Don’t look or feel the same after washing
6. Langsprit Leak-Proof Reusable Nursing Pads
Includes 14 reusable pads, a wash bag, and a storage bag with every order. You’ll get a set of breast pads for every day of the week.
- Pads are reusable and can be washed in a washing machine
- Middle layer is made of microfiber making it super absorbant
- Appropriate for chafed and sore nipples
- You do not need to use a nipple cream with the pads
- Contoured pads shape to your breasts well
What We Like About Langsprit Reusable Nursing Pads
The TPU laminated outside prevents leaks and prevents milk from leaking through to clothing. You won’t notice you are wearing them as they are very soft and absorbent.
What We Don’t Like About Langsprit Reusable Nursing Pads
The shape of the round pads looks lumpy in a bra and rubs against your nipples making them more painful than they already are. Unfortunately, they collect lint and stay feeling wet and uncomfortable throughout the day.
- Includes 14 reusable pads per pack
- Machine washable
- TPU lamination prevents leaks
- Soft to touch
- Chafes against nipples
- Collects lin
The winner is the Lansinoh reusable pads. Thin and discreet, yet provides maximum leak protection. Nipples stay dry and won’t rub against the pad when you wear them with a supportive bra. You won’t experience an uncomfortable and awkward looking bunched up shape making it obvious you are wearing pads. Go out with confidence wearing these pads knowing that you are well protected.