Moms need a comfortable crossbody bag that is big enough for kiddies things and doesn’t get in the way. We will be reviewing 10 crossbody bags for your busy moms to help you decide which is the best bag to buy keeping in mind style, comfort, and material.
Read Related Article: Best Mom Bags For 2020
|1. NeatPack Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
|2. MHCNLL Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
|3. Estalon Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
|4. NOTAG Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
|5. VBigger Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
|6. SG SUGU Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
|7. Satchelli Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
|8. DELUXITY Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
|9. Eshow Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
|10. VOLGANIC ROCK Crossbody Bag||Check Price|
Our Best Crossbody Bags For Moms Reviews and Comparisons
1. NeatPack Crossbody Bag
The NeatPack bag is a crossbody multi-compartment bag that is comfortable and appropriate for every ‘mom’ situation. The strap can be shortened or lengthened and the bag can be worn as a shoulder bag or across the body depending on your mood.
- The bag is super safe as it has theft-proof lockable zippers and an RFID compartment for money, cards and car keys
- Keep all of your necessities organized in multiple outer and inner compartments so that nothing is hard to locate
- The NeatPack is lightweight and made of nylon, making it stain proof and durable
- Don’t worry if your bag is always heavy, the NeatPack has padding on the strap to prevent shoulder pain
What We Like About NeatPack Crossbody Bag
The design is really user friendly. There is no need to open the bag every time you want to take out a small item preventing any faffing about. The anti-theft zippers make you feel secure while traveling and can be opened from either side of the bag.
Stains wash off the bag instantly with a wet wipe or in a gentle wash.
What We Don’t Like About NeatPack Crossbody Bag
The water bottle compartment can only hold a very slim bottle of water. Annoyingly, the bag’s material makes a noisy rustling sound every time you move and the zippers feel like plastic.
- Waterproof material
- Anti theft zippers
- Easy to access things inside
- Front compartment has enough room to fit a little tablet
- Zippers can be temperamental
- Nylon material can make it look a little cheap
2. MHCNLL Crossbody Bag
This crossbody bag can be used as a handbag or as a diaper bag. Wear it however you like and adjust it to suit your body shape.
- The bag is safe and reliable, all of your credit cards and petty cash are kept securely in the RFID protected pockets
- Extremely durable and water resistant nylon is used to make the bag
- Zippers open and close easily without getting caught on any internal fabric
- The MHCNLL bag has an adjustable strap for your ease of use and comfort
- Having a padded shoulder guard on the strap prevents friction on your skin that causes discomfort
- Multiple outer and internal storage compartments
What We Like About MHCNLL Crossbody Bag
There is a lot of space in the bag for anything you could possibly need to take with you on a trip with the kids. Snacks, diapers, money, and electronic equipment can all be thrown in one bag.
Spillages and stains can be removed easily and the workmanship of the bag is strong and sturdy while staying lightweight.
The theft protection due to the RFID protected pockets provide you with a sense of security on the go
What We Don’t Like About MHCNLL Crossbody Bag
While the bag can be locked, however, it doesn’t come with instructions on how to lock it. The temperamental zipper is very frustrating. The material tears easily if it gets caught on something sharp.
- Easy to clean
- RFID theft proof
- Lockable bag
- Noisy material
- Locking it isn’t easy
3. Estalon Crossbody Bag
The Estalon bag combines functionality and style. Made from natural leather that matures with age.
- Made from 100% real natural leather
- Compact and measures at 9.5 x 9 x 2 inches
- Although the bag is small, you have 3 exterior zippers along with an internal mobile holder and zipped compartment
- The YKK zippers are stylish and reliable
- Thin strap and sleek appearance doesn’t get in the way while you are out and about, while storing all of your necessities
- Hand crafted
What We Like About Estalon Bag
You can fit all of your essentials in this bag while leaving diapers and snacks in the pram instead of carrying everything around with you. Perfectly suited for anyone that wants their mommy things separate from their kids stuff.
The Estalon bag is stylish and goes with any outfit. The leather looks better as time goes on as a bit of wear and tear enhances the look.
What We Don’t Like About Estalon Bag
Bag is too small to store both mom’s and kids’ items. The leather shows every scratch and stain.
- Plenty of compartments
- 100% leather
- The leather stretches, changing the shape of the bag
- Very small
4. NOTAG Crossbody Bag
The NOTAG bag is the perfect everyday bag for moms on the go. No need to carry more than one bag to store both your things and the kid’s belongings. You can keep everything together while freeing up your hands.
- The large bag is 12.2 x 4.3 x 9.4inch and the small 10.2 x 3.5 x 8.6inch
- Shoulder strap is made with linen, this fabric is ideal from slipping off or chafing your shoulders
- Bag material is made of polyester
- Water and stain resistant
- 6 exterior pockets and 4 interior compartments
- Adjustable strap allows you to wear the NOTAG as a handbag or crossbody bag, as the need arises
What We Like About NOTAG Bag
Rich colors that will not fade over time. Two side pockets stretch, enabling you to put water bottles inside. If you want something to stay upright in the bag it will, as there is plenty of room.
There is more than enough space to carry tablets and keypads in the same bag. Hurrah, there is enough space for both children’s essentials and mom’s belongings in one bag.
What We Don’t Like About Product Name
Straps slide out of place as the bag gets older and you will find yourself readjusting it all the time. Another thing is that water seeps through the material and the zippers get caught on the inner fabric.
- Bag is washable
- Plenty of storage room
- The compartments are spacious
- Zippers keep all compartments closed
- Straps are unreliable
- Zipper is tempermental
5. VBigger Crossbody Bag
The VBigger Crossbody bag can be used for traveling, as a diaper bag, or as an all-around mommy bag. If you are looking for a big enough bag for lugging the whole family’s bits and bobs in will love this.
- Weighs in at less than a pound
- Shoulder strap is long and wide for extra comfort
- Made of nylon
- Washable and easy to clean
- Metal zippers open and close smoothly
- 4 outer zipper pockets
What We Like About the VBigger Bag
It looks smaller on the outside and is bigger inside. There are convenient internal pockets as well as external ones.
The design does not look bulky and the zippers open and close easily. Overall the material is durable and meant to last.
What We Don’t Like About VBigger Bag
If you overload the bag then the straps will start to rip and the zipper pulls break easily. If the zipper gets caught on the lining it tears apart very quickly.
- You can wash the VBigger bag
- The strap is wide, causing less strain on your back
- Pockets are spacious
- The material can handle a bit of wear and tear
- Temperamental straps
- Lining is not sewn well
6. SG SUGU Crossbody Bag
The SG SUGU Crossbody bag combines practicality with fashion. Any moms out there that want a fashion bag that is also big enough to store their children’s belongings, this is for you.
- Exterior pockets designed to add to the aesthetics of the bag while being extremely practical
- Made of 100% eco friendly faux leather
- Adjust the straps according to the way you wish to wear the bag
- Size of this bag is 11.5 x 2.5 x 10.5
What We Like About SG SUGU Bag
Car keys, mobile phone, and credit cards can all be stored safely in the outside compartments, separated from all of the children’s things. The bag is deep, which means it can easily contain burping cloths, a few toys, diapers, and wipes.
Sits comfortably on your shoulder preventing back pain and the material is thick and water-resistant.
What We Don’t Like About SG SUGU Bag
Because it isn’t real leather, the surface peels, and scratches easily. The bag’s design is long and slender, therefore, if you fill it right up it will look stuffed, bulky, and unattractive. The straps are thin and dig into your shoulders if the bag is overfull.
- FSpillages easy to wipe away
- Big enough for mom and baby essentials
- Does not get in the way while out and about
- The faux leather flakes off after a while
- The only things that are easily accessible are the items stored in the outer pockets
7. Satchelli Crossbody Bag
If you are looking for a mom bag that is small and safe then give the Satchelli a try. This bag is perfect for those of you that don’t want a handbag that doubles up as a diaper bag but still want the comfort and durability.
- Comes with a RFID protected 6.75 x 4.5 wristlet
- Storage includes 5 card slots, 2 pen holders and 2 zipped pockets
- 2 outer zipper compartments
- RFID safe and theft proof
- Waterproof and lightweight
- Adjustable strap
- Maximum drop of 27 inches
What We Like About Satchelli Bag
Passports and documents are safe during traveling. Very sturdy and keeps its shape with use. Fits a lot of things considering its size. The front zipper pockets are great for your car keys and phone, keeping these essentials in a separate compartment is always useful.
What We Don’t Like About Satchelli Bag
Made of thick, ungraceful material, not to mention it is too small for diapers and burp cloths. A separate bag will be necessary for baby essentials.
- Washable, stain proof material
- Durable and doesn’t rip easily
- Has plenty of little compartments to separate your things from your children’s belongings
- Feminine pattern
- Theft proof
- Not enough room to store both childrens snacks and toys or diapers in this bag
- Material is too thick for the size of the bag
8. DELUXITY Crossbody Bag
Finally, a fashion bag that is big enough to fit both your essentials, diapers and the thing your children ask you to carry on a trip.
- Adjustable shoulder strap that can be worn at a minimum length of 14 inches and a maximum length of 24 inches
- Exterior is made of PU leather
- Interior is lined with striped fabric
- Two interior pockets (with no zippers)
- Exterior includes 1 zippable pocket on the back of the bag
What We Like About DELUXITY Crossbody Bag
Easy to style and coordinate with any outfit. Spacious enough to carry a few diapers, a toy, and some fruit for the kids. Wipes off easily any external spillages. A quality bag made to last.
What We Don’t Like About DELUXITY CrossbodyBag
There is only one outside pocket and the inner compartments aren’t separated, making it difficult to organize what is stored inside. The colors are ‘wishy-washy.’ This bag does not make a fashion statement.
- Not too big and not too small
- Does not stain easily
- Bag is strong
- Outer pocket suited for a cell phone
- No zippers to close inner pockets
- Not enough compartments
9. Eshow Crossbody Bag
The Eshow bag can be worn as a handbag or across the body, depending on your mood and preference. It is soft and large without looking bulky. Let’s have a look at some of its main features.
- Fabric is made of 100% cotton
- Designed with 100% leather trim
- Has an internal zipper pocket, zipper compartment, mobile phone slot and documents section
- 1 external zipper rear pocket
What We Like About Eshow Bag
Solid strap and reliable buckle, and overall it is made with thick fabric. Comfortably store your lunchbox or snacks bag, wallet, diapers, iPad, and water bottle all inside this bag.
What We Don’t Like About Eshow Bag
There aren’t enough external compartments for easy access to car keys, wallet, etc. The colors are dull and the bag is very large. Spillages stain the fabric easily, try treating the fabric with Scotchguard before use.
- Adjustable to suit your frame
- Material is strong, won’t rip easily
- Strap is thick and comfortable
- Looks great as a handbag with short straps too
- Compartments aren’t all zippable
- Fabric needs to be treated in order to be stainproof
10. VOLGANIC ROCK Crossbody Bag
Here is a medium-sized bag with more compartments than you could wish for. Waterproof and durable, this bag can be taken anywhere with you.
- 8 internal pockets
- RFID protected
- Straps are wide and the underside is lined with cotton for your comfort
- Made of nylon, it is water and stain resistant
- 6 external pockets, 4 of which with zippers and 2 for bottles
What We Like About VOLGANIC ROCK Crossbody Bag
It comes in two sizes, standard and large. The large size is still lightweight at only 0.3 KG. You can go on family outings without needing a separate diaper bag, it all fits in the large bag. Better yet, it doesn’t look bulky.
What We Don’t Like About VOLGANIC ROCK Crossbody Bag
If the bag is overfilled, the straps can rip completely. The zipper isn’t durable either if you are too heavy-handed while opening and closing the bag the zipper can be damaged and get caught on the inner lining.
- Easily keep your things organised
- Large enough for anything you would need to take on a day out
- Children’s essentials fit comfortably inside
- Style looks elegant considering the size
- Zipper isn’t reliable
- Not waterproof
After reviewing the above 10 crossbody bags, the NeatPack bag is the best for moms who are looking for something comfortable and big enough for the whole family’s belongings.
No need to worry about important items falling out of the bag while you are taking things out, especially when you’re in a rush, as there are plenty of zippers for safe storage. The RFID security zippers give you peace of mind when you are in a busy populated area. Feel rest assured that your cards and money will stay safe.
Don’t worry if you are rough with your bags, the NeatPack bag is designed to last. Spillages and stains will come off as easily as they came keeping the bag looking brand new.